My Bentley App Overview
What Is the My Bentley App?
The My Bentley app connects your smartphone to your Bentley and offers a suite of services that deliver a safer, smarter, and more convenient driving experience. From displaying real-time traffic information on your navigation system, reading out loud the latest headline news, and even helping you find out where you parked, the My Bentley app is designed to make your daily life easier than ever. To get started, download the My Bentley app onto your smartphone device, or continue below to learn more about the available features and how to activate them.
My Bentley services can be grouped into three categories: In-car services, Remote services and Emergency services.
Learn More About the My Bentley App
My Bentley app functionality is currently enabled for all 2019 and newer Bentley Bentayga, Bentley Continental, and Bentley Flying Spur models. Whether you are commuting into Irvine and want to stay up to date on the latest traffic and news, or you simply can't find your Bentley in the South Coast Plaza parking lot, the My Bentley app is there to help. For more information on the My Bentley services, or any other Bentley features, feel free to give us a call at . Our friendly and knowledgeable teammates are here to help with any questions or requests you may have. While you're here, be sure to check out our inventory of new Bentley models for sale in Beverly Hills today!
How to Activate the My Bentley App
To use the My Bentley services you will need to register for an account and activate your services. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to set up the My Bentley app, or feel free to stop by our dealership and we will be happy to assist you.
Step 1: Register
- Download the 'My Bentley' app from your smartphone's app store.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the app you will need to Sign Up and complete the registration steps.
Note: You will need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) which can be found on the windscreen of your vehicle.
Step 2: Verify - No action required
- You will receive an email to confirm that your account request is being processed.
At this stage you do not need to take any further action. We will validate the information that you have provided and confirm that you are the rightful owner of the vehicle.
We aim to confirm your account registration as soon as possible, however, this security check may take up to 48 hours.
Step 3: Activate
- Once successfully verified, you will receive an email containing a link to the My Bentley app.
- Click the link in the email to create a password for your account.
- Log in to your account and define a 4-digit PIN (which provides an additional layer of security when using certain features in the app).
- You will now need to activate your services from inside the vehicle (see Activate in-car services and Activate remote services)
Active In-Car Services
- Access the 8-digit in-car services pairing code from the My Bentley app Dashboard. The pairing code can also be accessed from the Details submenu in the app (located below the vehicle name).
- Enter the pairing code into the Infotainment system using the steps below:
From the My Bentley homepage select the Options icon > Activate my in-car services > Add new user > Enter pairing code.
Active Remote Services
- Scratch the label on the plastic tag (attached to your key fob) to reveal the 10 character vehicle code.
- Enter your username (email address used to register for your My Bentley account) and vehicle code into the Infotainment system using the steps below:
From the My Bentley homepage select the Options icon > Activate remote services > Primary user > Set primary user > Enter Username and Vehicle code > Log in.